Our library collection is continually growing, both through the acquisition of new volumes and by exchanging publications issued by other institutions for the Pátina journal, published by the ESCRBC.
Currently, our collection consists of approximately 9,000 monographs, more than 400 periodicals, 200 videos and dozens of CDs.
The majority of the collection is located in the reading room and available to users, although some publications may be under restricted access and kept in specific Teaching Departments.
The library has its own classification system in accordance with the specialist nature of its collection. Among others, the subjects covered include:
- Conservation and restoration
- Theory and history of conservation and legislation
- History of books and graphic documents
- Museology and museography
- Artistic procedures and techniques
- Physics and chemistry