Former Graduates: Further Education
Graduates of the ESCRBC whose degree was obtained prior to the current one can opt to obtain the current Degree in Higher Artistic Studies in Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage. To do so, they must take the necessary ECTS credits to complete the 240 corresponding to the current curriculum. The Education Administration has established a series of rules to allow the recognition of a certain number of credits depending on the education and professional background of each candidate. The rest of the credits must be taken in the same way as the rest of the students enrolled at ESCRBC.
Additional information on the admission process for this group can be found through the following links:
- General information on the procedure, schedule of proceedings and application form for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Instructions regarding Higher Artistic Education for the calculation of the average mark of the academic transcript of former graduates.
- Resolution of the Directorate General of Universities and Higher Artistic Education by which further education is determined and instructions are issued on the admission and enrollment of students with a Degree in Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage who wish to obtain the Graduate Degree in Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage in the same specialisation at the Upper School of Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage in Madrid, for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Summary of Access Instructions for Graduates under the General Organic Law of Education (LOGSE) who wish to take additional courses during the 2022-23 academic year.
- Table of subjects for additional courses, 2022-23 academic year.
- Complete tables of subjects for additional courses, 2022-23 academic year.